Canoe Kayak Nova Scotia is the official voice of paddling for the province of Nova Scotia. Canoe Kayak Nova Scotia fosters the growth and development of safe and environmentally responsible, recreational stand up paddle boarding, canoeing and kayaking in Nova Scotia; through training, promotion, advocacy and stewardship. Canoe Kayak Nova Scotia is the official voice of recreational canoeing and kayaking in the province. We are supported financially by members, and by the Office of Health Promotion, Nova Scotia.
Why should you become a member?
Canoe Kayak Nova Scotia runs numerous events through-out the year that are free, or at low cost to members. As a member you also are given a voice at our Annual General Meeting held in November and are eligible to become a board member. Members also enjoy discounts at various outfitters and retail outlets around Nova Scotia.
- Access to White Water Kayaks including skirt, paddle, pfd, throwbag
- Newsletter – keeps you up to date with what’s happening in CKNS; including upcoming events, reviews of books and equipment, and memorable articles by our members.
- Discounts – Available from selected retailers, outfitters, and adventure companies.
- Paddling Clinics and Pool sessions – CKNS facilitates instructional sessions put on by nationally certified Paddle Canada Instructors
- Workshops, Seminars, and Exhibits.
- Information on Canoe Kayak Routes, Equipment, and Accessories.
- National and International Contacts.
Discounts available to active members
Paddle Canada Course discounts
Retail outlet discounts
Canoe Kayak Nova Scotia 5516 Spring Garden Road 4th Floor Halifax NS B3J 1G6 Fax or scan: * Please put “ATTN: Canoe Kayak Nova Scotia” 902-425-5606, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mail-in Membership Application||June 26th, 2013|