Director of Stand-Up Paddleboard Development
This position on the CKNS board is currently open. If you would like to be a part of this organization please contact us today. Email: [email protected]
The Director of SUP Development
- Is responsible for the coordination of certification of SUP instructors. This will include recertification, merit upgrade, and decertification in all disciplines.
- Is responsible for maintaining and promoting Paddle Canada standards. (i.e. skill performance, certification, program development)
- Is responsible for being aware of new programs and innovations and incorporating new programs under the leadership of the Board of Directors.
- Is responsible for the Directors of schools and the Discipline Representatives. (Standards Committee)
- Ensure that accurate records are kept.