Director of Stand-Up Paddleboard Development
This position on the CKNS board is currently open. If you would like to be a part of this organization please contact us today. Email: [email protected]
Director of SUP Development
- The main point of contact on the board for all disciplines of SUP.
- Develop an annual calendar of events for SUP. (i.e. monthly paddles)
- Promote Paddle Canada standards within the discipline of SUP (skills performance, certification and development)
- Find or develop contributions for CKNS news (social media, newsletter or website).
- Assist in the promotion of SUP related events or instruction.